Lazy Daisy...  

Posted by eCcentric eL in , ,

I have been lazy to get online for the past week and really update you all in this blog. The thing that distracted me was mainly a Korean drama that I am currently watching (there's another 6 episodes, so I think another 2 days of redundancy), but apart from that the free time that I have has been fully filled with making rounds and paying the overdue visits to all the people around me.

Last weekend my husband and I went to visit a newly wedded couple who are friends of his in Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang. It was a week of chaos on the road because it was the Hulu Selangor's Pilihanraya Kecil (By-Election). So after the late lunch in our favourite restaurant Seafood Garden in Tanjung Malim, we went to Rawang via the highway. Bandar Tasik Puteri is a quiet place which looks slightly similar to Bandar Bukit Beruntung in terms of the population. But once inside the couple's place it is a warm place to call a home. After two rounds of tea, a mi bandung dinner and Maghrib prayer was said, we went back home feeling contended. 3rd week of May will be our turn of getting busy throwing them a dinner party :D

The next stop was the visit to one of my office collegue who had just (three weeks ago) given birth to a baby girl. Marsha sure is so cute with her big eyes ;D I hope she'll be happy wearing her new dress (and hope that she won't grow up too soon to outgrow the dress hehehe).

It was full of weddings on the 1st May because I have 4 wedding invitations to attend but only managed to get to one since it's all over the country (one in Perlis, one in Johor, one in KL, one in Selangor plus another one that I wasn't invited to but a cousin's wedding in London!). So I ended up attending the Johor one since I need to pay a visit to my parents as well. Congratulations to all the wedded couples!

Yesterday, my husband and I went to visit a close friend of mine who's been hospitalised since Saturday afternoon (still is as of now) because she was suspected of having dengue. We were on our way back from Johor, since it's on the same way we decided to stop by. She's 8-months pregnant, so she's admitted into the maternity ward. I was told that her fever had subsides yesterday morning but it came back during my visit. Everyone was worried of the baby especially her, so it was actually more of a theraupatic visit to calm her nerves. After staying for more than an hour, helping her to the bathroom twice and help her to take a bath once, we continue our journey back home to Hulu Selangor (but stopped again for two movies at Cineleisure :p).
It was a busy week!!

P/S: I met parents of another close friend of mine at my cousin's wedding in Johor, when we were hugging for the greeting she rubbed on my tummy trying to feel wether I'm already pregnant. Hehehe... Mothers... My husband has already getting tired of all the questions asked to him about this, but I told him he's not in my shoes, so shouldn't be that bad :p Since the week is so full of wedded bliss, families, children and babies, thought I throw in some quote on children.

Children are remarkable for their intelligence and ardour, for their curiosity and tolerance of shams, the clarity and ruthlessness of their vision.

~Aldous Huxley~

This entry was posted at Monday, May 03, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment