Turquoise Blue | Farhana & Khairi  

Posted by eCcentric eL in , ,

Ya Allah... 1 month!! This is the longest duration that I haven't been able to update this blog after it kick started. I hope this will remain the longest and no other longer time of idleness.

Townies,
I DO apologize for the lack of updates which was mainly cost by the hectic schedule that I've been having for the past month (2 weddings hantaran to settle + another 2 weeks of outstation in Singapore & Sydney).

Remember the Turqoise Blue hantaran I posted in March? Yes, the kind friend Farhana finally tied the knots early June before I went off for outstation. Here's the pictures of her hantaran that I made just in time for her wedding.



And here's the wedding reception... nice dais eh? Cun!

My Mom on the left & Me


 Farhana (Naney) & I (bulatnya muka saya!)

This entry was posted at Wednesday, July 14, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment