Eventful Weekends, Downtime and Emergency Backup Help!  

Posted by eCcentric eL in

I have been unwell because of my right ear infection for the past two weeks and the worst had passed early last week only to come back on Sunday where the ear suddenly bled causing panic to everyone especially to my parents who are here (will be going back today... sob sob).

Sunday was also a day full of guests coming over for lunch, high tea and catching ups. Started off with my in-laws, then my husband's friends (and family from China), later in the afternoon my best friend's sister who is just married on the 1st May. It was hectic, heretic and tiring particularly when I had to worry about my ear and tried not to overwork it (or the muscles connecting to it).

So the full week has been a downtime to my business. Sigh... and I had a lot of catching up to do in 4 days. Luckily since my mom who's a Superwoman is here, she helped last night with two of the toughest trays (toughest in term of time-consuming) which is the maskahwin and telekung. Thank you Ibu for the backup help!

This entry was posted at Tuesday, May 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment