Green | The Blood Runs Deep  

Posted by eCcentric eL in ,


Amazing handbag + hat combo isn't it? This is done for FUN....... by my mom!

I received a MMS from my dad last week (my husband found it amazing that my dad can actually MMS ;p Well, who instilled the motto in me that 'there's nothing that you can't learn' if not them?) telling me that "Ibu menang JOHAN pertandingan gubahan KEMAS (Jabatan Kemajuan Masyarakat)" along with this picture. So I asked him, what's the prize and which kain is that? It was from my mother in-law for the hantaran bertandang exchange tray and the prize is a set of stainless steel pots, kettle and whatnot.


Although I know I got the creativity from them, it is still amazing what she can still do and in the name of fun at that! Here's more pictures of the creation. Truly inspiring (for my next project if there are still people giving off kain for hantaran).

This entry was posted at Friday, May 14, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment