Moss Green | Sneak Preview!  

Posted by eCcentric eL in

This will be short to update you before I go MIA for a while. I couldn't promise you that I'll be updating you on anything (not even a quote) until mid-June although I will try hard to post through e-mails on anything. This is purely due to the professional & personal commitments that I've made of late.

So here's something I'm working on during my free time at home (by free time I meant by the time in between inhaling and exhaling. There's just so many things to do!!). Tonight I was looking for something green and cream to work out on the 'shopping list' for my husband's cousin's wedding at the end of the month (that's like 2 weeks away!). These are what I found in all the glory of my mother's collected items for hantarans ~ picked up a couple of weeks back from Johor.


But I need more!

This entry was posted at Tuesday, May 11, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment