Moss Green | And Yellow??  

Posted by eCcentric eL in ,

Last night was tiring and mind boggling shopping for the hantaran items that I'm supposed to create in moss green theme. It was supposed to be all green + white but in the end at the last moment I changed the theme color (although still with moss green) because the supplier doesn't have the right color and type of flowers that I want.

So instead of all green + white, it's going to be moss green+yellow and a tinge of orangey red with the berries ;) A disaster??


I think it's going to be even better! Just wait & see!

By the way, the favorite store I went to is going to stock up more flowers in one month or so because they're going to China next week for supplies! Cool! And I even managed to strike a deal with them for fresh flowers supplies. Even cooler!


So all is good, InsyaAllah...

This entry was posted at Thursday, May 13, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment