Purple & White | Sneak Preview  

Posted by eCcentric eL in

Hi Townies,
It has been a long time since I last updated this blog. Seems like I've been too busy with all the community projects on my Facebook. I do have some great news coming, got another job on hantaran!

Here's a sneak peak of it. The theme this time is going to be purple & white with some glitters & beads thrown in. The order is for my husband's cousin who's a very cute gal :)

 Love the butterfly beads!

The glittering wired ribbon-turned-bow. I nearly caught asthma with the glitters!

This entry was posted at Thursday, November 18, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

You’d believe together with the multi gazillion cash of investment that wikipedia could acquire some much more servers.

December 2, 2010 at 4:51 PM

tu jer gambar nyer??? anyway, i love the ribbon... nice n very... lacy...though it is not a lace

December 6, 2010 at 12:59 PM
Anonymous  

Je me demande maintenant si nous pouvons parler de vos statistiques de sites - le volume de recherche, etc, je suis en train de sites que je peux acheter par le biais adspace - permettez-moi de savoir si on peut parler de prix et ainsi de suite. Cheers mate vous faites un excellent travail bien.

December 9, 2010 at 3:52 AM

Post a Comment