CobWebSite!!  

Posted by eCcentric eL in

Waaahhh bersawang-sawang!! Huhuhu I haven't update and upload the purple hantaran for my husband's cousin's wedding yet! Oh no! All of them are in the other CPU which is not connected. I will do that sometime within this week (oh jangan janji je!!). In the meantime just to tell you that I've been busy and lazy because... I'm pregnant!

Well, am already near the end of the third trimester, just waiting for the baby to arrive. It has been a challenging pregnancy with me going in and out of the hospital huhuhu... let's pray to Allah that everything will be okay when the time comes.

I do have some other thing that I've been meaning to share with you with regards to wedding planning. Just hoping to get my hands on the images to go along with the post.

This entry was posted at Sunday, September 04, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment